Justin and Christi's had their Engagement party Saturday night and we all had so much fun and everything was really nice. The slide show was bitter sweet seeing how everyone has grown and changed. The food was delicious. It was a Southern inspired from Seafood to Pulled Pork. The wonderful family and friends who hosted this went well out of their way and a great big Thanks!
Farmers parents, Bride to be-Christi, Farmers brother-Justin, Farners sister Ashley,
and the Farmer and myslef.
Mother-n-Law with her 2 daughter-n-laws and cut off grandkids lol
Gracie, Maci, Mauri, & Rhett
Fun crazy girls having a good time
This family picture totally cracked me up....Maybe we should of took it before the party instead of after






Oh it looks like so much fun and you are looking AMAZING girl in those pics!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! & That's how our family pictures always look too!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh you look absolutely gorgeous. I love your hair!! I love that pic of you, your mother-in-law & new sister-in-law - what a beautiful bunch of Ladies :) Congrats to the Farmer's brother & his bride to be!
ReplyDeleteThanks sweeties! We all had a blast!
ReplyDeletehow come when I tried to wear headbands like you do, I looked like a hippie met flapper and you look so cute?! please share the secrets!:(
ReplyDeleteI gave you an award! Check it out!
ReplyDelete