Like Bret Michaels always says: Whatssa goin on?
With it calving season here on the Ranch we are always on the watch for new calves to hit the ground. While school is in I love and I do mean I live for Fridays. I know that if we have no plans for that night I like to get my dinner finished or at least started before I leave to pick up the girls from school. So Rhett and I decided to make Spaghetti & Meatballs. I just love this lil Punk! Totally melts my heart
We are so in love with Netflix and currently cant get into Heartland. Its a TV series about a Ranch and the Mom died in car wreck while trying to rescue a horse and daughters are taking care of the Ranch with the help of her Papaw. It started in 2007 I think but just found it and playing catch up. Only 2 seasons are on Netflix so we ordered the rest of the seasons. We had 0 plans so that meant we would be piled up for the night.
When it got really dark we went to check out the new arena lights and see if it truly lit up the while arena like we were told. The kids ran wild and loved the light, they could play all night long.
Mauri & Wrangler
Isn't he just cute...I love newbies.
Yes the Farmer did a check and notice I said he, haha
Sunday...Funday
I'm a Manning fan so its who else would I be pulling for?
I cant stand weird TomBoy so it was huge to beat him AGAIN!!!
While the game was going on I did a little browsing and found myself a little Valentines present
and that was my lazy weekend.



Your cupcakes turned out so great!! And congrats of the new calf. Wow, that's so incredible. PS - tell Mauri I want her boots - too cute! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is super cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd your lazy weekend sounds heavenly!!
LOVE the Michael Kors bag! I hope you get it for vday!
xo
really, really, really wanting a MK bag myself!
ReplyDeletei have heard about that show the heartland. Never saw it though- maybe i should now! Those cupcakes are the cutest thing EVER! Wishing was I at your place this weekend with all that yummy food
ReplyDelete