Thursday, February 23, 2012

Its Ok

Its Ok Thursdays

My brother-n-law and soon to be sis-n-laws' engagement party is this Saturday and I have no clue what I'm going to wear

I haven't finished Maci's desk and I said I would have it completed this week

I didn't start my Sparkpeople on Monday when I know I should because Hello the wedding will be here before I know it and I seriously need to get this jiggle gone

I have to sick kids with ear infections that I had to take to Dr Tuesday and get shots

Need to deep clean my house but don't want to

My yard looks crazy due to the dogs digging in my flower beds

I still have a fall mesh wreath on my front door that I never use and why am I just now noticing this? Why didn't I think to put my Christmas one up?

 I haven't been really good at my blog here lately


3 comments:

  1. It's okay ;) Sometimes we just have those weeks. i don't know how you get done all you get done with your plate as full as it is! I hope the kids are getting better. Ear infections are so incredibly painful :( And know this - you are gorgeous. You could rock a burlap sack & look chic at that party! Have a terrific weekend sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our lives sound similar! And a good (strong) cup of coffee and some deep breathing get me through it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies and loved that you stopped by and found time for a sweet comment I love seeing them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...