Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tag your It

Two of my new sweet blogger friends Alysson Cupcakes & Candy Canes
 and http://thisgritstale.blogspot.com/ tagged myself in a little fun facts tag along. Go on and head over to thier blogs and check it out you will not be disappointed.
 Here we go!
1.  You must post the rules.
2.  Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3.  Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4.  Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5.  Let them know you’ve tagged them!
12 Fun Facts:
1. I am a Lefty
2. My hair should fall out as much as Ive done to it. Ive been bleaching it since I was 15 and working at a hair salon.
3. I have to have lipgoss or my lips feel weird
4. When I get on Pinterest I want to either decorate my whole house or go shopping
5. since going Vegas to the NFR I have became obsessed into making this a yearly thing. We are planning our trip for this year
6. I have recently became obsessed with gypsy style fashion, headbands, fringe, funky and fun
7. I love Luxury things but I am smart about getting them if it isn't in my budget and really want it I will search ebay or anything I can find to get a better deal and fit my budget. Although I can be totally fine with the simple things also.
8. I am a hermit. I love being at home and having nothing to do or nowhere to go.
9. I am a Reality TV Junky
10. My cat has 21 toes and his name is Vegas
11. I dont know what it is but being in the cow pasture with the cows is so peaceful
12. This might be a little much but...I had to help the Farmer with a cow that was in labor and having trouble..Yes I pulled my first calf last year. Not as gross as it looks when you are in the moment of life or death for the Momma or baby.
Allyson's Questions:
1.  What is your favorite blog…or blogs?
They are all on my the side of my blog there is way to many to name
2.  What do you really look for in a friend?
Someone who I can have fun with
3.  What is your word of the year?
Ranchy...the Farmer and I have been using it alot lately.  Basically means gross, awful, not right
Someone who is wearing socks with sandals.... Ranchy   
4.  What is your favorite part of blogging?
Meeting new blogger friends who would actually be my bestie if we lived closer
5.  What do you look for in a great blog?
Something I can relate to
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
7.  What is your favorite movie and why? Home Alone, I can recite every word. When I was little always loved it and still til this day cant change the channel when it is on
8.  Do you have a favorite or go-to outfit (casual, dressy, or otherwise)?
When I can get it figured out what to wear I always fall back to my dark jeggins, and grey 3/4 sleeve Jessica Simpson Tunic, and boots 
So now you know when I am having a what to wear problem
9.  Who is your celebrity crush?
Hands down..Channing Tatum & Paul Walker
10.  Who in your family inspires you and why?
Cheesy but true..My farmer. He is the selfless person I know and always puts us before everything. Everything he does he does it big. When he loves he gives his whole heart, when you want to know something like it or not he will tell you. He is all no quit, the determination and grit he has amazes me. When it comes to Fatherhood I cant say enough. I love the bond they have with each other. He our Rock.
11.  What is your preferred pet?
Cows, they are peaceful and super easy.
12.  Are you a late-sleeper or an early-riser?
Def Late sleeper. I wish I was a morning person because I feel that I could get going earlier and get things accomplished sooner. When I wake my brain doesn't work until Ive been awake for an hour.

Ruth's Questions:
1)  what is your favorite book?
A Woman after Gods own Heart
2)  What is your favorite Disney movie?
Hard one..Young Black Stallion
3)  What is your biggest fear?
Losing my family
4)  What Sex and the City character are you most alike?
Has to be the redhead...Miranda
5)  What is your favorite season?
Spring and its coming very soon the weather is cool and everything is starting to bloom and grass is green and I can open my windows and let the breeze
6)  What did you dream of becoming as a kid?
I always played office so I guess some kind of business woman. LOL
7)  What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
Vegas during the Nation Finals Rodeo
8)  What is your favorite magazine?
People it is even my homepage on my computer
9)  What is your favorite past time?
spening time with my BFF LeighAnn, its been 10 1/2 years since she has passed
10)  What is your favorite TV show?
Revenge and I cant wait until it comes back on. Its killing me
11)  What is your biggest pet peeve?
slow drivers, if you drive slow fine just get out of my way please and FYI you don't have to come to a complete stop to turn..yes yes Amen
 
My questions:
1. What store do you shop at the most?
2. What is at the top of your wish list?
3. Favorite food?
4. Favorite Vacation?
5. What is your trick for making heels comfortable or any shoes feels comfy?
6. If you could spend one day with anyone dead or alive who would it be?
7. What are you looking forward to the most of 2012?
8. What is your secrets or tips on getting energy?
9. What is 1 thing you cant live without?
10. If you had a private jet waiting for you where would you go?
11. Is there anything you are obsessed with at the moment?
12. Do you have any organizing or cleaning tips? Or any cleaning routines you swear by?
 
Tag your IT.....
I didn't name 12 people because I would love to hear from all of you

3 comments:

  1. I loved seeing what you came up! Congratulations on being tagged twice - great post!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got to help birth a calf? See this is precisely why I want to move into your house :) Y'all have the coolest life! You need to be a guest on The Pioneer Woman's show - y'all would be best friends!

    Agreed about Revenge. LOVE that show! I was so disappointed tonight's show was a rerun :(

    And thanks to you & your gorgeous pinboards, I'm loving the Gypsy baubles too. My wallet says "Boooo" haha

    Love this post, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I didn't know you helped birth a calf last year. How did i miss that?
    It sure looked like you had fun in Vegas and I can't blame y'all for wanting to go every year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...