Monday, February 20, 2012

Repeat that again Please.....

I am at the Bakery picking up a cake for the Farmers Mamaws 71st birthday and when I get back in my vehicle I notice I have a missed call and a txt from the farmer that said "call me now, hurry" I was in a panic because Rhett was with him and it just didn't sound good. When I called he said "Hey, Babe don't pick up dinner because I just bought some cows and we are going to leave as soon as you get home and go to Alabama to pick them up." repeat that now please...brain was like wait what? But I'm always up for a road trip so I picked up the girls from school and headed home to pack. Mauri doesn't like to travel long distances if there isnt a plane involved so she stayed with her MiMi.
We had a lot of fun, we stayed in Birmingham for the night got up and drove to Horton to pick up our load of Herefords.





           Maci decided to take a quick pic and I think I am trying to tell her something.... haha

5 comments:

  1. Boy, that Rhett is the spitting image of his Daddy! Hope y'll had a fun time in Birmingham, but I hate that y'all weren't there long enough to meet up. I fell in love with that city after meeting Jeff and wish we could visit more often. That is such a great pic of you two - I LOVE your hair blonde!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm Cracker Barrell :) Sounds like a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful trip!! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Last minute trip to pick up the cows... gotta love it. Looks like you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...