Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Favorites



           I love this Coffee mug...Bling, Farming, & Coffee need I say more
      
          I am currently reading this book so far so good. Want to read this to my girls


      My favorite and thanks to TJ Max I only paid 36.00 for the big bottle

   Found this picture on pinterest and it brought alot of wonderful memories of my childhood. We have a little store that still carries these bottles and my kids love getting them as well but we change Coke to Dr. Pepper


So what did you think about last nights episode? 
Were you schocked it wasnt Daniel or did you know it was Tyler?
Who do you think did it?

I was so wrong I thought that Tyler was going to come back and shoot Daniel.
Now Im thinking that the Japan man shot Tyler and now Daniel is going to take the blame just like David Clark did. My mom thinks it is Emily who shot him and my friend thinks it is the Grandpaw so it is so crazy how we all have different therories.  

8 comments:

  1. i loved your blinged out coffee mug!! and yum white chocolate mocha i love a flavored creamer in my coffee each morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coffee mug is adorable, and that book looks fabulous!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that coffee mug and I don't even drink coffee, haha. Too cute! I've got Twirl on my wish list. Doesn't it smell lovely? You got a great deal on that bottle girl! Revenge was sooooo good last night! I had a feeling Jack was the guy in the hoodie, but I have no clue who really shot Tyler. My money is on either Ashley or Mr Takeda (aka Japanese man). I'm just glad we still have 1 episode left!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched some of it in the hospital but alas it's DVR'd and I'll have to catch up. I did love her dress though. LOL! The important things right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, I also am a revenge girl. I think there is going to be a major twist in which daniel and emily were in cahoots from the beginning... who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found the KS perfume at TJ's too & was so excited! Revenge confused me so much I had to watch the end twice, haha. I have no idea what happened!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an amazing coffee mug! I absolutely love Kate Spade!
    Have a wonderful week!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so wish I would have watched revenge this season! i will have to catch up while it is off so I can be ready for next season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...