Thursday, February 9, 2012

Friday Favorite...Im obsessed

I am trying to get healthy....well the truth is I'm trying to loose weight because I have the Farmers brothers wedding and I want to rock my bridesmaids dress, shower dresses and all the other parties. Plus it is summer time and I know I need to shed a few for bathing suit time.
As I was on the hunt for what I should do because exercise and I aren't friends I think I would rather have the stomach virus or flu than exercise. So I knew I need to eat healthy that way I wouldn't have to exercises that much lol.
 I came across this blog Fitting Back In and feel in love with her story. She also has Kelly's Healthified Kitchen. I knew it was a sign when I saw her name :)

Kelly cooks smart and healthy with tons of flavor. Just because she is cutting calories doesn't mean she is cutting flavor. Her blog is so helpful from her Detailed-Meal-Plan which is a packet that includes for the week: meals, shopping list, and if you want to do it all in one day or you can do it each day. I'm in love with the fact that I can get this packet and have all the meals I am going to cook for that week with grocery list and a step by step prep and cook guide.
My brain is so excited and overwhelmed with such wonderful things I cant describe it all in this post. Please stop by her blog and check it out you will be in love and amazed at all the helpful things to make your week easier and get healthy at the same time. She also lets you in on her weight loss journey. this smart girl has really got it going on.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, definitely going to check out her blog!
    Thanks for sharing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea...I'm not a fan of working out either, so I need to eat better foods!! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i LOVE finding new Foodie blogs, especially ones with healthy recipes! I just looked through both her blogs - fashion & great food? I'm sold!

    What a great find, Kelli - thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...