Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Vegas { part4 }

Mandalay Bay has the best little place for lunch. 
The Sliders are the best I ate all of mine.
The Venetian

The ceiling inside
at the Wax Museum
Just for the record I won!
The King of Nascar...Richard Petty

If you like Asian cuisine TAO is the place to come. It has a romantic feel!

These are in a hallway leading in TAO. So relaxing and cozy perfect place for another date nite!
Inside is as cozy and relaxing

3 comments:

  1. Looks so fun!
    That's just awesome that you two got to do this alone!!
    Super important! ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tub does look super relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture with you and Shac (sp?) is a hoot. Man, that boy is tall!

    Have I told you how much I love the bag? He he...

    Hope you're having a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...