Monday, December 19, 2011

Vegas { part3 }

Up and at em getting our day started

the M&M factory was so neat, the kids would have loved it. This thing was 3 stories
2 Queens LOL
We were in M&M heaven
Coca-Cola was right next door
While visiting with Trevor Brazile at the MGM GACTV came up and wanted the Farmer and I to do an interview with Trevor and they wanted us to do the asking of the questions. WHAT?
Well needless to say we made TV we were on Inside the NFR of GAC
The kids watched it the next nite when it aired and thought it is was neat.

My surprise to the Farmer: I planned Anniversary Date Nite al by myself and he had not a clue what or where until we got there. It was so much fun planning.
Just the 2 of Us
Best Steak and Lobster we have ever eaten!
 24 layers of Cake and ganache, with icing on top to finish it off
After Dinner we went to PeepShow. I must say that it was not at all what you are thinking! I really enjoyed it and is so funny! We laughed almost the whole time. Josh can sing like no other. So much better than what I expected. Holly Madison was on vacation so Angel was filling in for her but I didnt mind because I love Angel.
After the show we scored it Lucky and got to meet her. We had the same purse it was funny because we didnt want to get them mixed up. HaHa

3 comments:

  1. OMG...that cake! Just looking at it makes my ass grow. YUM!

    You're so stinkin' cute! Have I said how much I LOVE the bag??? LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! And girl that dinner and dessert look divine!
    Good job!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! And that dessert looks amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...