Thursday, December 15, 2011

Vegas { part 1 }

We arrived at the airport to find that our flights were scheduled on time so we were thankful. After checking in we noticed that a delay was on schedule for our flights due to weather so we were delayed 2 hours and were thinking we were going to miss our Dallas to Vegas flight. As we got on the plane the pilot said he was going to do some heavy duty flying to make the Dallas connecting flight and he wasnt lying! We made it from MLU to DWF in 45 minutes.

When we landed it was so late we just grabbed a bite to eat at our hotel and called it a nite.
We walked to the Bellagio and had breakfast there. This was my favorite hotel in Vegas. The Christmas Room is amazing! Here are a few pics.

 made from all flowers

This is the ceiling in the Bellagio lobby
After breakfast and viewing the Christmas room we went to the Convetion center to attend the Cowboy Christmas. Once we were all shopped out we decided to go get ready for the rodeo.
Check out these desserts
The real reason we chose Vegas... Nation Finals Rodeo! We are already planning our trip for next year but are bringing the kids. The rodeo and the whole week was amazing, we met so many interesting people and got to rub elbows with a few of our favorites.
Justin McKee and Suzanne Alexander at the GAC booth





5 comments:

  1. Oh Kelli! You look great in all these pics and all the pics look so amazing! I am so jealous. I am so glad you and your husband were able to get away together alone like this! Yeah for you- can't wait to see more pics! Oh and I had the baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun!!
    I love the pictures of the Christmas room, gorgeous!!

    You guys are so cute!
    Can't wait to see part 2 :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like y'all had SO much fun! I can't wait to go next year! & I'm glad you're back home & posting blogs again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had yourself some fun! I love me a good rodeo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Christmas room is wonderful. I am glad you didn't miss your connecting flight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...