Friday, December 2, 2011

Aniversary of a Lifetime...

The Farmer and I aren't extravagant gifts people and especially with the children coming along we no longer go all out when it comes to gifts for each other. But this year being our 10 year Anniversary we did just that. the Farmer has always been in love with Buckskin  horses but they have all been to pricey or just plain crazy. In Forth Worth TX they had a Superior Livestock auction and this beauty came available. He is precious and very loving. Needless to say the Farmer has a new love!
It rained the day before and he decided to take a nice roll in the mud
and there he goes...
From clean to nasty in a matter of 5 minutes


The farmer wasn't the only one with a little something, he had been listening. I didn't want a band when we first got married I had small and short fingers and thought I didn't want one. But as they years went on I started thinking different. He did an amazing job of picking it out all by himself, I don't think I could have done better! I love it!!!
here is out it looks with my ring, now my set is complete!


To finish it all...the moment I have been anxiously waiting for.....We leave come Monday!
We will not be back until Dec 11th so I figured I would be taking a small break until December 19th or so. 
So until then see ya on the flip side!  Will miss ya peeps!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh kelli! The horse gift is extremely sweet and perfect for your man and that ring band is just GORGEOUS! Wow, I am so impressed he did that by himself- brownie points for him. Ya';ll are going to have so much fun in Vegas- take lots of pics and happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl, that horse is beautiful but that ring is even better! Hope y'all have a fabulous time in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ring is gorgeous! And the horse is so pretty too. Happy Anniversary (late)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo-hoo! The farmer did well-love the ring. LOVE it! It's absolutely stunning with your ring! The horse is just precious. Have I told you how cool I think your life is on a farm? Nothing like life in the 'burbs, that's for sure! Have a wonderful time in Vegas. I know how much you have been looking forward to it! Cheers to many more years of wedded bliss! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The horse is beautiful. But it sure doesn't compare to that ring. Way to go farmer!!!! Have fun on your trip. I can't wait to hear about it. My bestie & her hubs are going to San Antonio at the end of the month for their 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Christmas came early to your house :) Your band is absolutely stunning Kelli - your hubby did incredibly well, indeed. And that gorgeous horse is just majestic. I've always been memorized by horses. What a fantastic gift! Congratulations on your 10 years of wedded bliss. I wish you many, many more years of happiness together.

    I hope y'all have the trip of a lifetime and I can;t wait to hear about it when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, happy anniversary!! And wow, he sure did a great job on that ring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary!!
    You guys did a fabulous job on gifts for each other! Nice!!

    Enjoy your trip!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...