Saturday, December 17, 2011

Vegas { part2 }

We were so excited that Starbucks was in our hotel and you can bet we hit them up every morning. Down side to that is we are currently having withdrawals! Cowboy Christmas is a huge venue where there are about 100 or more booths set up from jewelry, clothing, boots, hats, baby stuff, handbags, rodeo gear, and many more. We shopped there most of the day, I could have went really crazy. I will be saving all year long so I can go crazy next year.
Here are a few fun things we came across at Cowboy Christmas
 This is such an awesome idea to do to a pair of old boots for the girls!

Wouldnt you love to go for a ride on this Kool bike
The Farmer and a huge statue
Love this wine holder...its a cowboy riding a bull
How kool is this 3D art, Maci would love it in her room
Im a huge Texas Women reality TV show fan and look who I came across....Hurricane Hannah
She was my favorite on the show so it was fun to actually meet her. Guess what? They just wrapped up season #2 so I cant wait! Team Hannah
OMG I know Im short but man she was a giant wish I could loose this 5 feet even and get her height! LOL
Who doesnt love a Cooper and especially Tuf? He is so sweet and I love the fact that he is a man of God and is proud and wants to share his word so all of his shirts have Jesus on the collar. 
Ok I thought I was small but this little precious thing is tiny. Chandler Bounds is one of the Farmers favorite and he got Rookie of the Year. I told him congrats on winning a round and he said thanks and I hope to do it again....guess what? He won it that night and when I saw him at the Gold Buckle ceremony he said I told you I was going to. LOL His cute little girl friend has mad style!
Sherri Cervi..whoot whoot she is such a great barrel racer and animal lover. Fun to chat with and her horse Stingray is a one of a kind! She did amazing in the finals.
Shane Hancey is a Louisiana boy who is a HUGE LSU fan and even got a mohawk to prove his love. Fun to chat with until he found out I was living in Louisiana and pulling for Bama. LOL he wrote Geaux Tigers on the bottom. HaHa thae Farmer loved it though
Walking the Streets of Paris. Doesnt this look like it is outside? Well it is actually inside! Crazy!
Me and the Farmer walking the streets of Paris and stopped for a picture break!
Stratosphere
on top of the stratosphere


Gold Buckle Ceremony
After each nite of the Rodeo they had a Gold Buckle Ceremony at the South Pointe
Where they handed the winners of that nite a Gold Buckle. It was so much fun to attend.
Sherrri Cervi won the Barrel Racing Event
 Chandler Bounds won the bull riding event after being stepped on in the rear he was walking a little crippled. If you notice the old man beside him is Mr. Clyde Frost ( Lane Frost's Daddy) For those of you not fimaliar with Lane Frost you might know him by the movie 8 seconds.
I told you his girlfriend had mad style!
The one and only...Rodeo King himself.....Trevor Brazile he won the team roping event with his partner Patrick Smith.
After this long day we called it a nite

7 comments:

  1. looooove those boots! Too cute!
    I love all the pictures!
    Looks like a fun time was had for sure!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. It looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really sounds like you had a wonderful time. LOVE the bag. ME want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a blast. Those guys are such cuties. I wish we had guys that good looking around here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like y'all had MORE fun! I've never been to Cowboy Christmas but, I'm excited to check that out too! Again, I cannot wait to go next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had the best time.

    Cool Gal, I tried to get the Farmer to go in Lv and look for another but he said he knew better. LOL

    Shayna, Cowboy Christmas was awesome, they also have Country Christmas, a NRS World, and Roper Christmas and they all have different thing at each one. We had to get another luggage to bring all the stuff home and we got what we could shipped back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHHHH! It looks like you had so much fun! Wow, I cant believe all the stuff you got to see in do during that time. I love the headband your wearing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...