Tuesday, December 27, 2011

BirchBox

How did I not know about this? Why am I behind?
I was browsing the net and somehow came across http://www.birchbox.com/?raf=5x85k

Every month, you'll receive a box filled with 4-5 beauty samples from luxury brands. Each month will include a different mix of product types, including makeup, skincare, fragrance, body, and hair care. All samples are generously sized, with enough product to allow you to figure out if they're right for you.
The surprise is all part of the fun! That's why they keep the products secret until you receive them.
They have products from skincare, makeup, hair, body, fragrance, tools, and lifestyle.
I love trying new products and dont always want to buy full size because who knows how I will like it.
So this was perfect for me. I signed up and cant wait to get my first box in.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah girl! I got three people a birchbox gift subscription for christmas this year. It is awesome! Hope you had a great christmas with the family and kids. Here is to a new year- thanks for being such a wonderful friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep wanting to do Birchbox, but haven't yet!
    I Love the idea, once we move I'll probably check it out!
    So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do Birchbox too! I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...