I married my high school sweetheart, best friend, partner in crime, and soul mate!
On November 3,2001 you married me.
During the past ten years, our love and marriage have continued to strengthen.
We have both grown and changed, but we have grown and changed together.
We have stayed together through the emotional roller-coaster of marriage and life.
But through it all, you were there for me, I was there for you. . .
and the Lord was there for us both.
and the Lord was there for us both.
You strengthen my weaknesses with love and support.
You keep me laughing with your wit and charm and you are very smart in the ways
of the world.
of the world.
You offer advice and are usually right! I respect your opinions and your judgment.
You are my best friend and I am stronger when we are together then if we were apart.
Just saying thinking of you puts a smile on my face!!!
Happy 10 Years Boo!
Happy 10 Years Boo!

Aww, I need a Kleenex. What a beautiful letter to your handsome hubby! I'm so thrilled for you both that you're marking this tremendous milestone in your marriage and wish you abundant blessings for at least 60 more happy years together.
ReplyDeleteAnd wow, you are so gorgeous Kelli. I can only imagine how beautiful your wedding was! Happy Anniversary to you and the Farmer!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you have the greatest 10 year celebration in Vegas!
ReplyDeleteWishing you many more happy years together!
**Cute wedding photo! *sigh*
happy anniversary!
ReplyDeletexo
This is so sweet! I hope you had a wonderful anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteHAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Ten years is awesome. And that is a beautiful picture of the two of you.
ReplyDeleteAww, happy anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary to you and your hubby, Kelli!
ReplyDeleteOkay wow, i was gone from my computer starting last thursday and you posted so much since then! Okay to start with the first post I missed- Happy late Anniversary- girl you are so gorgeous and such an amazing wife. I know your husband is so blessed to have you and vice versa. I hope ya'll had an amazing day together and night:) lol!
ReplyDelete