Saturday, November 5, 2011

Its Going to be Ugly

This Games is going to be one of the most Intense games thus far.
 Here are a few little Rivalry jabs:



This has to be my Favorite:  It isn't LSU that I don't like it is LES!
and of course I had to do one for the Farmer.


3 comments:

  1. I love the pic of the elephant & Miles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I bet you're eating crow this morning haha. The Farmer isn't going to let you live this down I bet.

    We had a fab time at the game, just hate Bama didn't come away the winner. Sigh.

    Roll Tide!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are like Ole Miss on this one....We might of loss the Fight but we didn't loose the party!

    Ally, I was looking for ya girl, I know it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...