Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Elf on Shelf north Pole Breakfast

I found this wonderful idea on Pinterest and loved it. I am def going to have to add it to our Christmas traditions. Our Elf's name is Elfie, it was Charlie but somehow over the last 2 years it got changed.
 
There are alot of awesome ideas and super cute ones also, head on over and take a look you will not regret it....
This is her post I just copied it so you can see how fantastic this woman is and her creative fun ideas are just awesome! Wish I knew about her and her blog sooner! She even has an etsy shop you will have to check out too.
 
Super, our elf, made his first appearance of 2010 this morning!!!To celebrate, we had our first ever North Pole Breakfast! There's that little sneaky guy! He wrote letters to the littles...
...and brought a little treat!Warm socks to keep those piggies toasty...after all, it's reeeeeally cold in the North Pole! Daddy read the classic Elf on the Shelf, which reminded us that we can't touch Super...so he brought a little puppet the littles can play with any time they want! And then it was time for classic North Pole breakfast food... Snow-covered Donuts... ...and Floating Glacier Hot Cocoa! He even brough a big Peppermint Kiss straight from the jolly old fella himself...and teeny tiny Kisses from Rudolph and the other reindeer, of course! The donuts were a big hit... ...but the laughs shared ...and the memories made - like a little someone's first taste of hot cocoa - were even better! Such a fun morning spent together...Can't wait until next year's North Pole Breakfast, our new tradition to celebrate the start of the holiday season!
Merry Christmas!

**Repeat this is not my pictures or idea this is strickly copied from her blog, she deserves all the credit**

3 comments:

  1. I just bought Elf on the Shelf on Monday, great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! i love this setting! looks like they're having a ball too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...