I hate to say it but those Tigers kicked better than Bama and won the game.
So as you know he has braggin rights..Blah Blah Blah
HaHa No, Im really a good sport about it.
Moving on:
What is a good way to keep my crazy cat out of the christmas tree?
I have sprayed it with a spray bottle, whacked him with newspaper, tried animal keep away spray.
Our Cat has thumbs, so he has 21 toes so his name is Vegas.
We got him as a kitten from the Vet while we were getting Bentley treated last year.
Mauri fell in love with him and so he seem to be an animal shelter of all kinds so why not? LOL
Here is what his thumbs looks like
Last year while we were is Diney World he completly tore up our Christmas tree, so this year we had to get another one and before we get Christmas decorating started I need some great ideas so while we are in Vegas he wont repeat last year.



Oh I love that shirt- where did you find that? I must get it for patrick. As far as the game- I am sorry but I have to say Geaux Tigers and as far as the cat- I have no clue how to help you there. I didn't even know cats liked christmas trees? humm...
ReplyDeleteI found it on Pinterest, that is my new Google girl, HaHa
ReplyDeleteGirl I know the game was crazy! I think I loved the Rivalry the most, LOL
Still heartbroken over that game :(
ReplyDeleteI've never had a cat, so I'm no help, but goodness he's a cutie! Maybe you can ask a relative or friend to care for him at their house while you're in Vegas?