Wednesday, November 2, 2011

10 Challenges....2 Songs


This is the hardest one so far....

1. I'll Be     by Edwin McCain... Our Wedding Song

2. Wonda Y they call U.....2Pac
This was our jam while we were young and we would always bust it out.
Yikes... I don't want my kids singing this though. HaHa
Lee-Lee rocking my Farmers Cotton hat, we prob just busted it out.
 I can still remember every word and I'm actually busting it out now. 


 Found this on Pinterest and it just touched me. I need to wake up to this each and every day and be thankful of my crazy hair days, nothing to wear in my closet, these shoes don't go with this kind of day.

3 comments:

  1. The pinterest find is very moving. I need to remember there are so much more thing important than the things I worry about daily. Thanks for posting this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Brittany! I can roll out a list of several things that have consumed my mind today that are way less important than what that young girl is dealing with.

    Great post Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love I'll be--what a great song. And such an inspiring picture/caption too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...