Just a few pics from my Snapchat story:
As you know I am a visually person who is addicted to heavenly smells.
We were with the family and I kept smelling this amazing smell so I went around smelling folks until I got in between two of Nick's cousins and said ok I smell something so good who and what is it. I've got to have it. You would know the last time I bought perfume it was because of her also. We were in New York and it a bottle was in the bathroom and being the perfume addict that I am I had to try it and so when we got back home I went and bought it. So for now this is my favorite perfume that beat out Gucci Guilty. I ordered the travel size bottle just to make sure it was going to smell just as heavenly on me. If so I knew I could use it for travel and buy a regular size bottle and if not I could give it away and I wouldn't waste as much money.
What I love about Sundays
I hate cold weather but love mine and my Boo day dates.
I was praying for a friend and mention the armor of God and she tells me that she is just starting a bible study on the armor of God and talked about how good it was so far. I order the book and once it came in I watched the first video on Vimeo for free. Its going to be amazing I can already tell and only on lesson 1.
How cute and what an OCD heaven this caddy is. Amy Jo you rock for the picture you sent as an example. Love how all my stuff is all together and ready.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!