Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Growing up

When your child is at school and you borrow her sunglasses and send her a snap chat to show her how cool you look in her glasses. I had these glasses 4 years ago until I got my Tom Fords and this reminds me why ray bans never go out of style. Thinking of getting a different color and we can swap up. Another reason I love having a daughter = sharing accessories
 
Capturing these memories of us hanging out catching up on all the junior high gossip. Trying to get as much time in before I officially become uncool and the teen attitude and no time for the parents come into play. I am soaking up whatever time I can get with my mini me. Yes I am sitting on my kitchen cabinets, I don't know why but its a habit of mine. I do it all the time when Nick is cooking. I know I could easily sit in a bar stool but I prefer the counters. 
 
Friday night Maci and her Squad as she calls them stayed the night and we had our first boy/girl Friday night bonfire. It was funny seeing how her Daddy gave her all the rules like she was on a date of had a boyfriend coming over. Nicks cousin and his wife live down the road from us and their son and Maci are 2 months apart. When they were first born we joked about this day and now that this has come it was surreal and not so funny. He had friends staying the night with him and Maci had the girls staying with her. Nick made a bonfire out of pallets he had laying around that needed to be burned anyway and he made a big pot of chili.
 
The kids played basketball, you cant keep these ballers away from sports.
Then they played hide in seek in the dark and just hung out and had a really good time.
It went really well and we all had a great time.



 
These are a really good group of kids and I am sure there will be more bonfires to come

 

 
Saturday morning a cow had a new baby so we ear tagged and weighed it.
I wish my Maci was still this little


Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...