Monday, February 15, 2016

Happy 75th Birthday

Nick's mamaw is turning 75 this week so we all got together and threw her a surprise party on Saturday. We all met at the Warehouse 1 and I couldn't have been any happier with the staff and waiters. All 34 of us had the best time and they were super nice and fast from our drinks, appetizers and even our food. Dennis worked with us on booking the private room to the waits staff and it was above all of our expectations with that many people. Not to mention every time we are there the food is always on point. Our kids even love it.
 
The older great grandkids table
 
the middle great grandkids table
 
Earlier we took family pictures with the whole family and told her that the lady has not gotten to them yet. We had the picture blown up and framed and she was once again surprised even more.


 
 
We always laugh at mamaw when he asks Maci if she is taking a seffie as she calls them.
 I made her take a seffie with me.
 
Mamaw is such a very important part in this mans life and he wouldn't be the man he is without her.
I couldn't ask for a better role model in his life. I admire her kindness and strength.

 
Daddy and his girls
 
my Boo and I


Maci and Daddy
 
Mauri and Daddy

abecause you couldn't have Valentines weekend without a little reality Valentines picture



Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...