Monday, January 18, 2016

Phone Dump

We tried a new place in Sterlington and it was not good! Everything about it was terrible. Our waiter was out there and couldn't comprehend what we wanted and then brought out way to many hamburgers and then asked us why we didn't want them...Hello there are 5 of us why do we want 7 burgers. Then she tried to charge us for all of them and brought our appetizer out after our food and said I didn't put it in before you food, you wanted them before your food and I was like oh my chick where have you been? We food wasn't ever good either to make up for the service.

 
We were watching the food network and they were making tomatoes basil soup and it looked so amazing. I'm a tomatoes hater so I would never try this but I couldn't get this soup out of my mine so I called my sister in law who eats this all the time and I figured I would be asking her a stupid question but it turned out that this soup doesn't taste like tomatoes. While Nick and I were out I decided to give it a try and it did not disappoint. It taste like a pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce its so good and I realize I have been missing out all of my life. 

I think this child accidently/on purpose went through the mud.
I remember those days


Nick and Mauri have been hunting and she got her a 4 point the other night.
They were so excited
 
 

I feel like all we have been doing is traveling 2/3 hours for Maci's basketball games.
The perks of that is all the day dates I get to have with the hubby.


 
 Got my hair done last week and I cant believe how healthy it is. I knew bleach was horrible for you hair but didn't realize how healthy my hair would be without using bleach. The products she uses are Paul Mitchell and bleach free and it makes my hair so soft and I have gone to a more of a rooty look so instead of going to the salon every 4 weeks I can go every 8 weeks.
 
 
Rhett killed him another deer he got a 6 point so I have meat in the freezer


 
 
Another day date with the hubbs and another basketball game

This is my life right now along with Mauri's basketball games on the weekends



and I think I am now caught up. Lets see if I can keep it that way

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...