Monday, January 25, 2016

It finaly happened...

We have been trying to get some family pictures for what seems like forever now. The weather has played a huge part every time I would schedule something it would rain or either be to wet to take them. Nicks mamaw is going to be 75 in February so I thought getting everyone together for one big family picture would be perfect.
My girls...
I love love love having daughters. They grow up into your best friends. Maci is at the teenage years and so far so good. I am their mom firs then their friend but so far I haven't had to venture to the mom only side. I love hanging out with her and listening to all of her stories and jus catching up with her I also feel privileged she feels like she can tell me anything. Mauri is in a sewing and cooking spree right now and  I love teaching her and enjoying the time spent. 

 

 On our way to grab a bite to eat then take pictures
My mini me, I see myself in this little punk

 Some of the big girl cousins
all of these girls should be still little but they just grow up so fast and haven't so pretty


a few of the middle kids
doesn't Nick look like a creeper in the back. How funny

 



I cant wait to get these pictures back. Believe it or not it went so fast and smoothly. It was well planned thanks to AB's list.

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...