Monday, September 28, 2015

Back to school bc I'm behind

Our back to school tradition:
Each year before school starts the kids and I pick a day to do our back to school shopping and lunch and movie date.  We will get up that morning and head out to pick up new school shoes and clothes, backpacks, and last minute supplies. Then we go to lunch and then go see a movie. Chili's has been our go to spot lately. I don't know why but all of a sudden we cant get enough.


We have seen the previous movies so I thought its rated R due to the language of a few curse words so I got our tickets and headed to the movies with our Popcorn, M&Ms and coke in tow.
 
Oh my I was almost wanting to get up and leave it had way  more than a few curse words,
Can you tell by the look on her face and at one point she even leaned over and asked me what a rim job was? Uhhhhh baby I don't know myself: I mean how was I to answer that

 
Maci being at the age where she knows what things mean she was looking shocked also
 
Although it was hilarious it is for Adults ONLY!!!!
 
 
First day of school picture
How do I have a Junior High kid?
 
and this quick pic thanks to Maci for getting me hooked on Chick fil A lemonade 


Signature

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...