As I was reading my devotion one morning: Numbers 11:1 and Philippians 2:14
It spoke volumes to me as I've been in a funk partially due to Fall. Its my least favorite time of the year. I don't like the colors, long harvest hours, dying grass and leaves, dust and trash flying everywhere, school is back into full swing, allergies flare up and the list of complaints could go on and on but after reading this passage I thought I am going to put my grumbles and complaints aside ad make the best of it. So without negative outlook on Fall I figured I would join in and grab the kids for a Fall Bucket List H5 style asking everyone to list a few things that could be put on the list. I had to remind them that it had to be doable and not far fetch.
I found this printable on Pinterest and made it our own listing 10 things we could check off:
That's our list and we hope to get started checking things off the list very soon.
I am giving our list a time limit of until Thanksgiving day because we all know that he day after Thanksgiving me and my peeps are all about Christmas.


I think y'all can get that list done easily.
ReplyDelete