Friday, September 25, 2015

Falling into Fall: Fashion Friday

It's not a secret that Fall is my least favorite season. The only thing that keeps me sane in the Fall is the clothing and pumpkin spice cappuccinos. I thought I would do a post on fall fashion that I am loving.
Fashion:
I love everything about this look:
Most of us have the chambray button up, black skinnies or leggings, tan or cream scarf and ankle boots. Now all we need to do is fine this cardigan. You can make this look dressy or casual.

 Cozy Colorful Layers <3:

This look is so simple and lately I have been obsessed with short sleeve solid tops so I can wear them year round and in can also be dressed up or down. This would be an everyday look.
This new comfy tee is perfect for anything! It’s easy to dress up or dress down, and with all the different color options, it can pair with any wardrobe!:
 
add a black jacket and a scarf and you have a dressier look and for a night look throw on some heels. I love pieces that can be changed from casual to dressy without breaking the bank and getting my money worth on the clothes I buy.
plaid, leopard and leather:
 


All of these outfits except #6
I can see myself wearing all of them and you can take pieces and bring them into spring, summer, fall, and winter.

Casual Outfit Ideas | Easy casual outfit ideas. | My Style: 

 
Beauty:
 
This sun bunny bronzer by Too Faced is my favorite bronzer and in the fall winter when my tan starts to fade I have to upkeep a tan look this works wonder on my face and neck.
Too Faced's Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer. I'm not much of a bronzer person but this one is just right. It gives a subtle natural glow.:
 
 
This bronzing lotion from Victorias Secret I use on my body to add that tan look when I start to loose my tan and feel pasty.
pink luminous body bronzer, warm & cozy $18.00 ☆ toasted vanilla peony ☆ victoria's secret: 








Signature

1 comment:

  1. I have at least two week's worth of different colored basic tees. I am so glad I get to wear them to work and wonder what the next job is going to hold for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...