After a year long decision of going back and forth weighing all the options:
My blog is private now and only open to blog authors I am sorry I had to make it this way but my pictures were being taken and used without my permission. I didn't know I had to watermark them for the uncouth after much thought and trying to watermark all the pictures I hated doing it that way so I decided to only open my blog up to authors only because I know they feel the same way I do. I am sorry if you follow my blog and are currently not an author. You can leave me your email address in the comments or email it to me and I will add you. But as of the end of this week my blog will be private. I don't play when it comes to my kids and I hate his has come to this. I am in the decision making process of shutting down my IG and only using twitter because thus far that's the only place my pictures have not been taken from. The IG is so hard because I know some of you bloggers who I love to follow have been using IG for the blog so I am weighing heavy decisions and if I keep the IG it will be like the blog for authors only. I hate this is what it has come to. It breaks my heart to know I have to lock my shit up but I guess that's what this world is coming to.
Any ideas or helpful information that will keep my from being catfished or having to switch to private is greatly appreciated.

This makes me sad, but a mama has to do what a mama has to do. I'm not currently blogging, but I would love to stay a reader! My email is sarahedusenberry@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteIt makes me sad that people do these things. I totally understand your reasoning and am so glad I have a blog.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry your pics are being stolen! Would still love to follow you! hayley.mae@hotmail.com
ReplyDelete-Hayley from The Farmer and The Southern Belle :)
Aww Kelli I am SO sorry this is happening to you - ugh! I hate it! I hope you'll add me so I can still keep up... & don't block me from Insta! Lol! But, I really am sorry... There are some terrible, lazy people out there!! Oh & is this maybe why when you comment on my blog recently I don't get an email notification? I noticed that & meant to mention it to you. I've just been replying back on the blog!
ReplyDelete