Friday, August 7, 2015

Beachin'

Rollin' white sand, cold can koozie in my hand, just a summertime strolling
Chillin', breazin', sippin', singin' whoaoaoh
Beachin'

Sorry got a little carried away and cant think of the beach without Jake Owen's song popping in my head. When we arrived it was perfect from the weather to the non Jellyfish, water, waves were mellow and the kids were ready to get down there and hop on in.


 My Rhett man was so glad he decided to come and he had the best time.
 He spent the majority of his time trying to master the skim board. Bless his poor heart he took some spills and face plants and got back up and would try it again.

This was constant and non stop



 
Maci and Bradley found the Yolo board and took it out for a paddle. I think my little brother got the best end of the deal. lol This was not the easiest thing to master.
 
 

This little fish obsessed boy loved seeing all the fish swim by and it was killing him to catch a few

Mauri found a really big shell and it was so pretty but when we were out in the boat diving for sand dollars she dropped it and we never found it again. She was heart broken. But we did find a lot of sand dollars. 
 
 
The little bro who just celebrated his 21st birthday a week before the beach had made a couple of comment about how boring it would be going to the beach with women. He started off with a bang then I must say this big sis who doesn't play beer pong was way ahead and he even had to step back and say ok this is embarrassing I'm a college kid and getting beat by my old big sis. We had a good laugh and finally he did come back and beat me. I had on cup left forever and that one cup got me. 
 
Love this picture
Mom, MIL, Grandma whose last day of radiation was the day before we left. I
I am so glad she was able to make it and had a great time. 

 
Maci's early morning walk on the beach she found a leftover grab from the night before and again another perfect day and clear water

 

The kids and I all agreed we need longer time at the beach,
 we have decided a month long trip will be better. LoL 

 
 
Maci has gotten to the age where pictures are not something she wants to be part of unless its snapchat. So getting in a picture with all of us may or may not have been made with threats.
Can you tell how happy these kids are to take pictures with their Mom
 
Mauri has become a beach babe and could see her life here

 
You can take the kid out of the country but not the country out of the kid:
he tried catching this poor bird over and over. Even diving into the sand


Rhett found some big kids who tried to teach him how to do it.
These young men who looked to be high school maybe c=early college kids took time out of their day to help Rhett and I appreciate that. Their Mommas raised these kids right and should be very proud. I mean hello young adults did not come to the beach to play with a 7 year od boy they came to take a peek at the girls and have a good time but when they came over and talked to Rhett and helped him it made Rhett's day. he thought he was just as big as him. This is the kind of characteristic I am trying to instill in my Rhett man. 
 
No beach trip is complete without taking a boat out to crab island

There were quite a few jelly fish out in crab island but we still managed to enjoy ourself
 


All in all we had a great time and cant wait til next year to do it again so its only fair to end this post with this:

 

Signature

2 comments:

  1. That beach looks gorgeous! Man, white sand and clear waters! Was this in Florida? Glad your family had a great time and YAY for your grandmother's last radiation treatment! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a blast. I have not been to the beach in years.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...