{one}
working on the home office redo
I got these prints from Etsy and framing them.
The office theme is wrapped around this.
{two}
my DIY cocktail glass
I bought my glasses at Target and vinyl from Etsy
{three}
getting outfits together for our girls NYC trip in October
I have been on Pinterest looking for some inspiration
{four}
chopped my hair off and went dark
I know this is not really dark but from platinum this is dark
I had no choice my hormones had it in a mess so I'm hoping it will grow faster and healthier
{five}
I'm going to be Honey again
The farmers brother and wife are going to be parents for the first time. EXCITED









Love those anchor glasses. I'm overboard (ha!) for all things anchors! And your hair is cute! And lastly, you're making me long for cooler weather with all those fall outfits. It's so dang hot here in Alabama. Someone, turn the heater off!!
ReplyDeleteThe glasses are cute.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the glasses you made!! Super cute! & I love your new hair do! Looks great!!
ReplyDelete