Monday, August 18, 2014

Teacher Gifts & First Day back to school

I wanted to do something for the kids teachers so I started looking on my handy Pinterst and while I was searching this is what I found and I loved it. I'm always happy to help with whatever they need. I knew this was perfect. You can go here and explore all the brilliant ideas I found. This is where the credit goes and also you will find a downloadable link so you too can print off this premade label.

free printable gift tag Back to School... love this teacher gift idea!
 
I downloaded the printable and printed it out then took scissors and cut them all out.
Then punched holes in them. Simple right?


While Bath and Body Works had their hand soaps for $3.00
I stocked up because you never know when you might need them. If I run out I can always pull from my stash. After seeing this I went to my stash and grabber a few.


 
Grabbed some ribbon tied the labels onto the soaps and did a little ribbon curling action and it was all done. After I had finished I realized I should of used our school colors for the ribbon. 


The finished product and it was all completed in about 10 minutes. 


 
 
First day of school
Here we go 2014-2015 school year.

 
I was a little took back and kind of saddened by what the kids told me....
They said I couldn't go in with them this year. I guess that means they think they are growing up...little do they know they will never grow up in my book.
Signature

3 comments:

  1. That is an adorable little gift. Totally making a mental note of that for next year!
    Your kids are beautiful- until they have babies of their own, they will never realize they will always be our babies :)
    Hope they all have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this too! I love sending gifts for the teacher. They do so much for our babies!! Love that picture of your beautiful kids!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...