I am the crazy one who isn't so crazy over crawfish. Maybe its my inner fat girl but all that work for a small piece of meat that isn't killing it in my taste pallet., I have so say nope, not worth it.
The kids love crawfish and they can peel them their selves. I cant believe how fast the peel them.
Mauri doesn't waste any time and goes straight into it and can eat her weight in them while Rhett like always takes a slower approach. Porr Maci for missing them
They make a killer pie and I have no clue as to whats in it and I can take that pie and eat the whole thing



This cracks me up. A few months ago one of our friends had a crawfish boil and I was way too scared to eat the poor little thing so I may have started having a panic attack haha. Food taste is all about geography I guess :)
ReplyDeleteWe tried crawfish for the first time this past week! It was okay, but it is like crab legs, a lot of work for such little meat!
ReplyDelete