Thursday, November 15, 2012

Come on in.....


I'm Annabelle from over at The Carolina Country Girl. Kelli is out having some fun and I'm here to have a little fun on her bloggity blog! Kelli posted this and I bout died y'all! It's really how we talk!

We can be so funny and that's what I am going to share with you today!

Do you ever feel like you and your friends ever have your own vocabulary?
Lawd have mercy, I sure do! Some are just down right hilarious and others are jump plain dumb! I can honestly say there are a couple that I use daily! (dang, bo-bo, crack-a-lackin, huzzy, and many more) Here are some that you might enjoy and you might have just heard some of these before!


and for your southern enjoyment, here are some sayings!

Kelli, thank you for having me guest post on your blog! I've enjoyed getting to know you over the past year! You crack me up and I love the farm life that you live! You're a great friend!





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these. And I can your voice in my head saying them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I've heard most of them too. One of my husband's favorites is: "It's hotter than two rats screwing in a wool sock!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...