My tweet:
This is the responses I got from people who I don't have no clue who they are or how they found my tweet. I don't follow them or they follow me. What tha Hell?
Let me start:
Deb:
He is not my friend its my Baby Daddy. Biatch don't get it twisted and you would know this info if you knew me or was a follower. If you knew him you would know that he would stand in front of the whole airport naked if it meant saving just one persons life. So humiliated he is not he was proud that they are taking an extra strep in making our country a little safer.
Tragic bitch please.... Tragic is wives, husbands, kids, mother,and fathers who lost their loves ones on 9/11. Tragic is those who were unselfish and fought for our country and died for our freedom now that is tragic. Tragic is my friend who has their first child while her husband is in active duty and didn't get to experience the joy of seeing his daughter being born.
Taking 5 minutes out of my day to check my shoes, go through my stuff, taking my belt and jacket off now that's far from tragic!
Disgraceful..... since you clearly don't know the meaning let me fill you in...Shameful
JJ:
You first statedd I was flying out of Mexico which I was not and the next tweet was I dunno where you are. And I'm the idiot....CLEARLY you are right
If you don't know anything about me how would you know where I was. Why you comment on it if you didn't know anything about it but you are the brilliant one and Im the Idiot yes that makes perfect since.
Do you think I care if it is TSA or Airport Security or Customs? Helz no I just love the fact that the Farmer is in a holding room and I have free range to take as many pictures as I want bc he hates pictures and now he cant say or do anything about it.
I'm going to bet 100% they both voted for Obama......now that Tragic
I mean who in the hell goes googling TSA and replies to each and every comment about TSA? Boring people and peeps that have no home training. My parents taught me not to snoop in others business and if I did and didn't like what I found I surely would leave negative feedback I would simply keep it moving. I was and still am in shock of why would randoms just leave negative comments of people stuff that they know nothing about.
My twitter is now set to private to keep all the brilliant people from seeing my idiot tweets.
Lesson Learned


Ha, gotta love people who have NOTHING better to do with their time! It's reasons like this, among others, why I had to make my twitter private too!
ReplyDeleteDying laughing there! People are ridiculous!!!
ReplyDeleteBAHAHAHA!!! I dunno where you are but... that's tragic & disgraceful! I can't quit laughing Kelli... this is too funny... if you're an "omg idiot"! LOL! Oh goodness, some people & their lack of lives!
ReplyDeleteThis post just made my day! What freaking idiots and I'm 110% sure they voted for Obama too...CLEARLY they are the idiots! I can't believe some would even google TSA and then reply?! Losers... And that girl better be glad I don't know who she is. Clearly, she doesn't understand tragic and disgraceful is. It's tragic and disgraceful that people even think that frisking someone is not okay!!!She may not be okay with it but I am 200% glad they do this now. You're exactly right--the only thing that was tragic is those that lost their lives in 9/11. You'd think people would be okay with it after that...This is EXACTLY why our country is taking a turn for the worse!
ReplyDeleteThat's just crazy! People really don't have anything better to do? Well sounds like you got em covered there Mama! Yes. We know fo sho they voted Obama!
ReplyDeleteOmg Kelli!! I'm cracking up! They need some jäger and to lighten the F up! Weirdos!
ReplyDeleteOMG!! They must be people who sit at home with nothing to do and I am sure voted for the president.
ReplyDeleteHi, Kelli. My name is Brandy from Sissy Fits. I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award! :) You can check it out here. -> http://sissy-fits.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award-i-accecpt-and-i-nominate.html
ReplyDeleteOh my!! What the? These people are insane!! x
ReplyDeleteThis is comical! I love your sense of humor.
ReplyDeleteOooooh, feisty! I love it! People really have no business replying to that stuff...wow. Thanks a lot Obama. HA!
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god. im laughing SO LOUD. my eyes are watering. its 3am. i came here to link to you for my post tomorrow and now im cracking up. ahahhahaha. hahahahahahaa. i cant stop. hey farmer heyyyyyyy!!
ReplyDeletedumb bitches.
Found you through Busy Becka :) And all I can say is jeeeez! Their moma obviously didn't raise them right. What in the world posessed them to comment, and then pretend they had any idea what the hell they were talking about?! You however handled this with the right amount of humor and sass! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteNewest follower. U crack me up! When I saw that voting for Obama was tragic, I knew I had to follow u!!!!!
ReplyDelete