Friday, November 9, 2012

Being Southern

I came across this Video from Courtney over @Southern Somedays and I couldn't stop laughing. The Farmer was sitting beside me watch sports center and he even had to pause it and watch this hilarious video. If you are Southern you cant miss this....




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I have so many favorite lines, but my favorite might be the ending, "Can you believe that B didn't write a thank you note?" Bahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.MY.GOSH...I'm in love! I want you to know that I had to wait about 10 minutes for this video to buffer cause I'm at home, and another 5 for your blog to load so I could comment...LOVE IT! I'm full as a tick! HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. she aint got a pot to piss in! hey yall!!

    hahahah this is to true! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am laughing so hard I cant see straight! Oh my word!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!

    I am not Southern, but I would like to be! ;-)


    Have a great week!


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i just laughed so hard! Freaking hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...