11-3-2001
Sweet....and they are pink of course Farmer got his Bonus points :)
I love date nites
This is how Doe's roll....yum! Well I had most of my meal in a Togo box by the end of the nite
This is what happens when you don't eat right plus a football game that gets me worked up
I am already back on track and got put on a major diet doctor orders
Basically I cant eat ...if it taste like cardboard eat it if not spit it out
Best Anniversary gifts of all:
They both pulled of a WIN
Cant wait to finish celebrating in Mexico I'm so counting it down







How sweet! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete=)
Brooke
Happy Anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! And Rammer Jammer!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Z and I will be celebrating our 1st anniversary this coming weekend! Your eye make up is amazing!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for a Liebster Blog award! Check out my post! =)
Brooke
Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteoh Doe's how i miss thee? What a wonderful A and happy late A! You look as gorgeous as ever
ReplyDeleteYou both look so young in that picture! Happy Anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG you guys are BABIES in that picture! Happy Anniversary! I'm back on track too, and the weight is still coming off! I've lost 9 lbs in the past 2 months, and I'm hoping to lose more. You can do it girl!
ReplyDeleteHope y’all had an amazing 11th anniversary.
ReplyDeleteXoxoxo
Crystal
Happy Anniversary!!! Hope y'all had an amazing time!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 11 years!! Happy Anniversary! XO
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary, doll!!! You guys look like BABIES in your wedding picture! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteLOL to 'If it tastes like cradboard, eat it. Doesnt' - spit it out.' :o)