At the Rodeo this weekend Maci got asked if they could use her horse Bentley to carry the flag and do the National Anthem. She quickly said it would be ok and he did so good considering he had never carried a flag before. He shined!
Maci had the poles first and did an amazing job. She has been really well coming back from her time off. She has been improving every time she runs and we are so proud of her.
Coming out the alley for the barrels is when my stomach gets into knots I get so nervous every time and don't know why...well actually I think I do...Speed.
Turn and Burn
Bentley and Maci rolling, see why I get nervous.
Mauri filled us in at the Rodeo that she wanted to sell her pony and get her a big horse so she can Rodeo like Maci. Wow I thought we would wait until she got a little bit older but she has spoken.
Who will be watching tonite? How is it that every time I see her she is always amazingly beautiful? I just adore her.








Go Maci and Bentley! Sounds like they both had a great weekend! Hope you enjoyed Mother's day!
ReplyDeleteThat's so good for Maci! & I can't wait for tonights episode of The Bachelorette!!! I love Emily!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder about The Bachelorette tonight! I almost forgot! :o)
ReplyDeleteYeah maci! Oh i can't wait for the bachelorette tonight. I love her too and I think she got a bad rap because of brad. I am looking forward to it
ReplyDeleteVery cool about riding for the National Anthem. I'm impressed that it didn't bother the horse. I used to ride (many, many moons ago) and the strangest things would spook my horse.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit that I won't be watching this season. Now I agree, Emily is very beautiful, but I didn't like the way she treated Brad during her season. He picked her, but she was so angry with him about dating/kissing other girls. Um, didn't she notice those other girls while she was on the show?! I just feel like she is contradicting herself by now being the Bachelorette. And after the last, painful season with Ben I vowed to not waste my time anymore. If I had to guess, I'll probably just wait until the last couple of episodes and tune in then.