These silly girls are a mess but are sweet and fun.
You never know what you are going to get with this crew.
Rhett had so much fun on the slide he kept going up and down and didnt quit until time to leave.
He didnt want to leave he kept asking if he could come tomorrow.
Just when you think this party couldnt get any better look who shows up
If it isnt BossHog himself aka Silly Willie
I think he is jacking my swagger....Headband Swagger Snatcher {Kidding}
We certainly cant leave Uncle Si and his Sweet Tea cup out
Have you ever had a time where if there was a hole you could crawl in it? Well I have...
Rhett: Dont you know only girls wear ponytails so why do you have one?
Uncle Si: HaHaHa well you never seen a man with a ponytail? The ladies go crazy over a man in camo with a ponytail.





Haha!!I loved that you said he was jacking your headband swagger! I wish I was that age again, the last few days of school were always the best!
ReplyDeleteUm, I never got a slide like that for my last day of school!
ReplyDeleteI just watched Duck Dynasty for the first time the other night, and it is HILARIOUS!!! How do you know these guys?
That waterslide looks like fun! Can we get one for the adults? Ha! Those pictures of Willie and Si are cute! Y'all must live close?
ReplyDeleteI know right things have changed since we have been in school.
ReplyDeleteThese peeps are def alot of fun thats for sure!
Their kids and my kids go to the same school and Willie & Kori's youngest daughter and Maci are girlgriends and they spend the nite here or there. You would not believe how down to earth they are the are the same way before the show and now there is no different. We actually live about an hour away from each other. We are in a terrible school zone so our only choice was to send to private and it is farther than I like.
What a fun party. And you have to love Uncle Si's response.
ReplyDeleteWhat a blast! I wish my end of the school year parties were this much fun. It almost looks like a carnival! And i LOVE that adorable Rhett, haha :)
ReplyDeletei want to meet the Robinson BOYS!! WHERE CAN I SIGN UP?
ReplyDeleteHow did u manage to see them? im SUPER jelly!!