Mexican Casserole from Pinterest
And last but def not least....the Cake...Chocolate has a special place in the heart of the Farmer so when I cam across this cake I loved how pretty it was and cant wait to dig into it.
***Disclaimer: I didnt make all of this already, I know it is 7am! I knew that writing this post the night before I couldnt get pictures of my night until the next day so I just did the next best thing....Used the original pictures from the blogs or websites or Pinterest I got the recipes from.
Hope you have a wonderful Birthday! Wish you weren't on the combine all day!!!! We are so proud of the man you are and the husband and father you are as well. We appreciate you more than you know. You are the glue to this family and our go to person when we need help! The Lord knew exactly what he was doing when he made you for the lil punks and I and we will be forever grateful he placed you into our lives!
This is last weekend while we was trying to hurry and get the rice out before "LEE" destroyed it. Thankfully all we got was some rain.
This is last weekend while we was trying to hurry and get the rice out before "LEE" destroyed it. Thankfully all we got was some rain.





Oh happy birthday to Da Man! I know it will be a great one with you as the chef! The steak and mexican idea sound fantastic and can I get some of that chocolate cake? Pretty Please? My dad and brother just got through on wednesday with the harvest! We had a great crop this year- heres hoping ya'll do too! XO
ReplyDeleteJessica
Hope he has a happy birthday. It wouldn't be hard when you win over the stomach with those goodies! Love your images. What image editor do you use for the polaroid looking pic?
ReplyDeleteAnd that's exactly how I feel about my husband! Great way to say it. Happy weekend too!
I use Picnik.com for editing all my photos. I have photoshop but I get aggravated trying to figure it all out so I don't even waste my time anymore. You will love it!
ReplyDeleteYum! I want to come over for left overs! :) Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to the Farmer!! Kelli, I teared up a little reading that beautiful message to your husband. How incredibly y'all are to have each other!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a fantastic Birthday weekend, celebrating together. And I'll send you my address so you can ship me the leftovers of that scrumptious chocolate cake mmkay? Holy moly that looks good!!
Happy Birthday to your hubby! Thanks for linking up! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThese all look soooo good!! Happy b.day to the hubs!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY FARMER!!
ReplyDeleteI hope he had a wonderful day. Those dip shots are so cute. Not sure i would have the patience to do it though
I hope your hubby has a great birthday! All these things look so yummy--I especially love the 7 layer dip shot idea!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of the combine looks familiar! We grow corn, rice, and beans...it's been a pretty good crop so far :) Glad you found my blog and thanks for the compliments on the beach pictures! Hope harvest goes well for ya'll!
ReplyDelete