Thursday, September 1, 2011

Advocare



Does anyone know anything about Advocare? If so I want all the details..Are you currently on Advocare? Does sit work? What do you get? Lost weight? Does it give you energy? What about the energy drinks do they taste good? Do they make you feel like you are jumping out of your skin? I like the real details from real people instead of the advertisement ads. They may be all true but then again when it comes to selling you something they will say whatever. I just want everyday people to give me a heads up or heads down.
My Mother n Law is currently fixing to try it and I will get all the details from her as well. I'm not really sure what she is getting because this week has been really crazy but I'm going to get with her and see what all she is doing. 

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, this is the first I've heard of Advocare. I'm all for healthy smoothies and energy boosts. Keep us posted when you find out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...