The kids have been wanting to go to the field but unfortunately we have been super busy with school, allergy shots twice a week, horse lessons, homework, birthday parties, and life itself that we just haven't had the extra time. So finally here it is....
Rice is in full harvest now that the corn is over.
The girls having a wonderful time and enjoying the cooler weather! It was in the upper 70's last weekend. Please o Please come back cooler weather!
Rhett with his dirty mouth I guess he needs...Orbit! HaHa
Full ...waiting on the grain carts to come back so they empty
It looks like they were a little impatient now...Looks like they are saying Hello we are ready so hurry!
Got Rice? We do!
The Lord has really blessed us this year with wonderful crops and we are so thankful!
I know the men folks have worked their hinnies off also being that is was the hottest summer and the driest summer as well. So far so good. Next it is on to Soybeans and Cotton.






Yeah, one step closer to being finished. My dad and brother just got done last week! Thank God. So glad you are having a wonderful crop so far. The Lord blesses those who serve Him!
ReplyDeleteOh, wow, you harvest rice. That is so cool! I'd eat it for every meal!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you had a great season. I so appreciate all the hard working farmers and all the wonderful food you produce. :)
Wow! Cute pics! =) Looking forward to fall, too!
ReplyDeleteLove to stay up to date on what farmers are doing. Otherwise, I have no idea. I just buy the stuff and am so grateful for those who get it to us! Keep us posted and love the pictures. Glad it's cooling off too! Yeah,just after we got our AC replaced - ugh!
ReplyDeleteOh that is so beautiful. I've never seen rice at it's harvest stage like that. What a treasure to live a Farming, wide open spaces life.
ReplyDeleteMost beautiful sentence in the English language: "The Lord has really blessed us this year with wonderful crops and we are so thankful!"
Amen.