Saturday, September 17, 2011

Night on the Town

Night on the Town

Old Navy tailored shirt
$15 - oldnavy.gap.com

Dorothy Perkins drape jacket
£40 - dorothyperkins.com

Oasis bootcut jeans
£48 - debenhams.com

Steve Madden platform high heels
$130 - bloomingdales.com

Jimmy Choo leather tote bag
$2,295 - net-a-porter.com

Kate Spade slim leather wallet
$125 - nordstrom.com

Ginette_NY gold monogram necklace
$575 - charmandchain.com

Michael Kors Watches gold watch
£199 - my-wardrobe.com

Spring Street gold earrings
$38 - nordstrom.com

Gucci sunglasses
£250 - flannelsfashion.com

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I love it all!

    BTW I love popping over to your blog b/c we TOTALLY listen to the same music ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelli, I love that polyvore. The pink & black with pops of leopard print is so sexay my friend ;) So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love those shoes! So adorable! Love the outfit choice all together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...