Monday, September 5, 2011

I don't do Crack but I do Pinterest!

Like most of you I have an addiction here lately that I cant seem to just let go of. I go to it for anything and everything. I get tons of wonderful ideas, recipes, fashion looks, camera tips, and many many more. Here are just a few things I've found thus far:


This is wonderful for those days when Maci isn't into Reading I can just remind her to read this Poster!

I love this kitchen so note to self when building a house this is my Kitchen!

The next event or wedding I have to go to...My hair is def got to be like this!



I mean I'm just saying!!!!


Great to Leave for Trick or Treaters or Class Room Kidos




What is your pinning obsession? One particular thing or are you like me and there are no limits. I love and pin everything!

8 comments:

  1. I just started Pinterest. LOVE IT! So many wonderful ideas and recipes.

    Love your fall centerpiece. The spiders are a "must" for Halloween suckers. Cute!

    I'll follow you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how addicting pinterest is. I look at just about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog today and let me just tell you that I LOVE IT. We have alot of the same tastes!

    southernsomedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelli! I found you from Ruth. I have not become addicted to Pintrest yet...... I do pin, but not a ton.... but I can totally see how it can become addicting! Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have not started Pinrest yet. But I love that corn wreath/candle holder! I can make it too!! Hope you weather "lee" well. No much happened around here, just a long rainy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you know how much i love Pinterest. Oh, i could spend hours on Pinterest. And you always have the cutest pins Miss Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally share your addiction!! I go to Pinterest for EVERYTHING!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...