Game day usually starts with waking up and getting all dolled up in your favorite Game Day finds....
Then its all about the Good Stuff...Can't wait to try some or all of these.
1 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
1 oz lime juice
coarse salt
Rub rim of cocktail glass with lime juice. Dip rim in coarse salt. Shake tequila, blue curacao, and lime juice with ice, strain into the salt-rimmed glass, and serve.
2. Pink Lemonade Cocktail (serves 4-6)
1 (12-oz.) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
3 (12-oz.) bottles beer (not dark), chilled
3/4 cup vodka, chilled
Ice
Garnishes: fresh cranberries, citrus slices
3. Passion Fruit Mojitos
Combine in a pitcher 2 parts Passion Fruit Mojito mix, 1 part white rum, and ice. Mix, then pour into ice-filled glasses. Top with a splash of club soda. Garnish with a mint sprig and a lime slice.
4. Raspberry Beer Cocktails (serves 6)
3/4 cup frozen raspberries
3 1/2 (12-oz.) bottles beer, chilled
1 (12-oz.) container frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed
1/2 cup vodka
Garnish: lemon and lime slices
Stir together first 4 ingredients. Serve over ice.
5. Kiwi Colada (serves 6)
5 peeled kiwifruit, divided
3 cups ice
1/4 cup light rum
1/4 cup Midori (melon-flavored liqueur)
3 tablespoons Cream of Coconut (such as Coco Lopez)
1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
6. Blackberry Julep (serves 1)
1 1/2 oz. Marie Brizard Blackberry
1 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
1/2 oz. Simple Syrup
1 oz. water
Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a glass filled crushed ice. Stir until the glass begins to frost. Garnish with marinated mixed berries
Now we are talking...This girls is all about the food. What can I say I love to eat!!!
Party Meatballs Slow-Cooker
There is a Tropical Depression coming in and the Farmer is in panic mode and will most likely have to harvest all day and night trying to get it out before the storm so he might not get to watch the game or go to the party :(
Have a wonderful Labor Day and as I leave ya until Monday I hope that your team pulls a big
V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!!







The food looks delicious! Yum, yum to the Cookies and Cream brownies. Wow!
ReplyDeleteOkay, what's dove season? Do y'all eat 'em??
Have a great (fun) day!
Mmmm I want those cookies!
ReplyDeleteWhoa, these are some killer drink and snack recipes lady! That Blackberry Julep sounds amazing, and I can't wait to try the corn dip and those Brownie Bars. YUM!!
ReplyDeleteOh my word. Talk about an EPIC tailgate post!!!
ReplyDeleteI should be getting you to write mine - this is fabulous. I'm dying over those cocktails. A blackberry julep? Holy moly - i'm so making that. And you can bet i'll be trying the jalapeno corn dip 7 nutella cookie sandwiches too.
I made you chicken & the cheesy bread last weeek and Jeff & I both devoured it. You're quite the cook Miss Kelli!
Oh and that Bama dress is adorable ;) Thanks again for the recipes!!
PS - if you keep doing these tailgate posts PLEASE submit your links to UGABamaBelle's Saturday's In The South link-up every Thursday. Check it out! All the girls would love post like these Kelli. http://is.gd/jPMTc6
Thanks girls for all the comments! I haven't tried any of these yet but like you all I like forward to them. I found all these wonderful things on Pinterest.
ReplyDeleteAlly, this is nothing compared to your SEC posts. You are the pro Im still JV HaHa. As far as cooking I just search for wonderful recipes through blogs and pinterest and food gawker. I'll have to check out those bogs thanks for filling me in girlie!
Fabulous tailgate post! I'm married to a Bama grad.... so I will forgive your dress choice (we can still be friends though, right?).... but I would love to come watch college football at your house with all the yummy drinks and foods.
ReplyDelete