Wednesday, September 21, 2011

10 Day challenge.....7 wants


1. Red Kitchen Aid Mixer... Well not anymore
Since I already had this post finished before hand I now have to redo this because my sweet Farmer gave this amazing mixer to me for my birthday. WhoopWhoop! Yes I was so excited!

So now I get to pick another want right?  Yes indeed
1.  My Dream Vacation (which we agreed that we would go for our 15th Anniversary)...
Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana
 or
Turks and Caicos

2. Larger Kitchen that we all can have plenty of room in. 
Would love for it to be the biggest room of the whole house.
3. A Cleaning Fairy; who comes at night while everyone is asleep and doesn't make a peep and when we wake up we have a spotless house.


4. A Chick-fil-A within 30 minutes of my house

5.  My car to last for 50 years so I never have to pay another note.

6. Great crop years every year from now on....

7. My children to know Christ as their Savor and father so we shall walk in heaven together.

**Advocare update: 10 Day Cleanse report....I havent noticed any extra energy as promised or weightloss difference. I have to be honest I havent been staying away from all breads because I just cant. I know I havent changed my eating habbits but with all these products I feel like I should have to. I have never been a fruit and veggie girl and I just cant eat them I tried so hard but just couldnt get it go swallow.
The only thing I can say is that the Omegaplex has my skin so soft and my complexion is super I do love those! I will continue to take these being what great results Im getting. That is the only thing I can tell so I will keep you posted I just got finished with the 10 day cleanse and today I start my real stuff so Im hoping now the difference will kick in.

9 comments:

  1. LOVE your want list!! Mine would look VERY similar!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great list!!! i want a huge kitchen!!!!

    xoxo
    Jenna Duty

    www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything on this list! I hope enjoy your new mixer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, number 7 just grabbed my heart. And I imagine our Heavenly Father was so pleased to read that desire on your heart as well :) I have full faith in believing that prayer of yours will be answered!

    I can't wait to see what you whip up in your new beautiful red Kitchenaid Mixer. What an fabulous birthday gift! It's my fave color too :)

    Oh and if you find one of those magical cleaning fairies please send her to my house next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good hubby you have!!
    I SO want a kitchen aide mixer!

    I love me some chick fila too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I want a cleaning fairy too! If that wish ever comes true, can you send her my way! I hope you love your mixer--I have one and I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mixer. I have the white one. It's awesome!

    Love your dream vay-cay. My mister and I hope to make it to Tahiti (Bora Bora) for our twenty-fifth. We'll see!

    I always admire those who can do the whole "cleanse" thing. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are building a new chick fil a on College drive in BR!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great present. I love the trip options and the kitchen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...