Wednesday, September 14, 2011

10 Challenge.....8 Fears

8 Fears:

1. Losing my children or husband

2. The Lord:
Humility and the fear of the LORD bring honor, wealth, and life. 
Proverbs 22:4.

3. Snakes

4. My Kidos growing up way to fast...they already are

5. Spiders

6. Cancer; seems like everyone has some kind of Cancer

7. Every school year from now until they all graduate. I dislike all the homework, projects, and schedule that comes with it.


Since today is my Birthday and Im another year older...29. I figured I would make another change and since this last year I have worn my hair natural and it natural I mean natural color which is brown, so  Im going back blonde!!! This picture was took 2 years ago at Mauri's Birthday party in June back when I was young...27. HaHa

8 comments:

  1. It's my birthday too!! However I'm 30 today. LOL! =) Happy Birthday!! Have a fab day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday my sweet and beautiful friend! I am so glad I meet you! Hope you have a fabulous day and GO FOR IT! You are going to be one HOT MAMA with blonde hair! Can't wait to see it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kelli! I think your gorgeous as is but I do think blonde is so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Kelli!!!! Gosh, i can't get over how gorgeous you are, inside and out :) And girl, you look AMAZING as a blonde!

    I hope you have such a fantastic, special day filled with joy & love from your precious family.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!

    I Hope your day is fabulous!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!! It's always fun to change your look up a little on your birthday--I'm sure your new blonde locks will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And where is fear no. 8? :) I think your fears are pretty normal and we all have similar ones..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...