2. Why is the rule I before e except after c? Weird Right? HaHa
Friday was the girls first day back to school and I now have a 3 Grader and a Kindergartner. How sad is this...they are just growing up so fast I cant believe it. Rhett is still home with me he will start Pre-K next year. So at least I still have one little monkey at home with me.
Here is their first day back to school...
Maci at her desk doing morning work.
They don't waste anytime, she had spelling words to learn because she has a test on them Tuesday.
Mauri Laken at her desk with Mrs. Tiffany her teachers helper.
She looks like she is thinking "Alright Mommy you can leave now!"
Mrs. Parker & Mauri getting hugs. Maci had this sweet teacher her Kindergarten year.
We love Mrs. Parker and Mrs. Tiffany
Having to leave them was the worst part. I miss them already.





They do grow up too fast!
ReplyDeleteSchool routine is so rough on us too, it seems like we don't get it down until Christmas break! Ha!
Oh well....
xo
Awww, they look so pretty in their first day outfits! And that pic of little Mauri hugging her teacher is so precious. What sweet girls!
ReplyDeleteWhat did Rhett think about being home without both of his big sisters for the first time?
I don't know how you get everybody fed, dressed & out the door that early. I can barely get myself off to work. God bless you, girl ;)
Oh how sweet and kinda sad all at the same time! Grant starts mommy's day out for just two days and his first day is next Tuesday. I am happy for him because I think he will love it but I am also so sad and nervous. I will be taking lots of pics that day too
ReplyDeleteThey do grow-up so fast. :( Take it all in and enjoy every moment.
ReplyDeleteI get very emotional about this subject. Perhaps it's part of a "mid-life" crisis.
Have a wonderful day!
Coming over from Cool Gal, very cute blog! =) My Elly started second grade on Wednesday, they grow up way too fast. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! For some reason I always love the 1st day of school & seeing all the kids with their backpacks. :)
ReplyDelete