Have a Great Weekend.....
Friday, August 19, 2011
Food Fixing Friday
The girls are back in school today, and so for there last meal of their summer we decided to fix some favorite comfort foods. I'm sorry I didn't get pics for it was a little...well a lot crazy at house last night so I have given you the recipe and and link so pictures are on the links. Yes last night is when we got the dreaded phone call about Bentley. I took the girls to school, horse trailer and all then headed to pick up Bentley from the vet and he is glad to be home.
Have a Great Weekend.....
Have a Great Weekend.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks so much for linking up. These look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLooks Delish!
ReplyDeletexo
I'm obsessed with chipotle anything right now. Good Lawd, that looks delicious! Ditto on the cheesy comfy bread. And kudos to you & your hubby for making their fave dishes after getting some tough news. Hope the girls had a fantastic first day at school! And thank you for the recipes. You can bet i'll be making BOTH in the next week. Have a wonderful weekend sweet Kelli!
ReplyDeleteOoh, I've made those Chipotle Chicken fingers from Kitchen Belleicious before and they ARE good! That bread sounds delicious too!
ReplyDeleteYour so sweet! I didn't see this on Friday but I wish I had so I could have emailed you write then and thank you for the shout out! I hope you enjoyed them and I am so sorry about Bentley. I am so so sorry!
ReplyDelete