Thursday, August 25, 2011

BEEF is whats for Dinner

Food Fixing Friday:  
 This is Smores and she is just precious, she loves to be rubber and acknowledged. If you don't pay her any mind she will walk right up to you and say Hello with her tongue. So your best bet is to tell her Hello.
No we didn't use her for our hamburger, well not last night anyways. WAIT Wait I'm just pulling your leg a little. We haven't had any of our cows processed all because we get way to attached to them. We all could cry when we have to load them its time to sale them. Then I just  just tell myself 1 cow can buy 4 pair of cowboy boots, or 1 Louis Vuitton handbag, or 10 pairs of shoes, 3 spa days, and a start on a great tropical vacation. Then the Farmer chimes in with all the practical important but non fun things...Bills

 I was having a Fat Girl day which I sometimes do. Fat Girl day is what I call a day where I'm not counting calories and the only thing I'm watching is to see that is goes in my mouth and I don't waste it.  I was in the mood for a Bacon Cheeseburger. Looking for the perfect recipe I was surprised by how I couldn't fins just a simple BC recipe. There are so many great recipes out there but today I just wanted something simple and good. I didn't want alot of crazy flavors in the meat because I wanted the bacon and cheese to the main taste. So I put my big girl panties on and went at it.

  The sauteed onions and mushrooms just topped it off. Just what this fat girl needed. Best part of all the husband was so sweet and I told him what I wanted to do with this burger and he cooked it while I did homework with the girl. Thanks Babe I appreciated that more than you know! Well maybe more than I would tell ya anyway, HaHa


Don't forget that Pioneer Woman will air on Food Network this Saturday. My Sweet again husband told me this morning he DVR Good Morning America because she was going to be on there. He lover her as much as I do so I know he was doing it for himself too. LOL       : Pioneer Woman Sneak Peek
Monday we can share our opinions about the show.

See ya then, until Monday Have a great Weekend and those if you in Irene's path be safe. We will be thinking of you also!

12 comments:

  1. That burger looks Off The Hook! Glad you went for it!
    Love your Mixpod too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! I'm so hungry right now. I should NOT have looked at your blog because now I want a burger :) Your kiddos are gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by our blog. I love making new bloggy friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH girl! This looks SO good!

    Next time I make burgers I'm going to go all out! Yum!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, this looks devilishly good! I think it's a good idea to go all out every once in a while--deprivation doesn't do anyone any good! And I can't wait for the PW's debut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. My. Gosh. That looks so freakin' delicious - the BC burger and the recipe haha, which you can bet i'll be making soon. I rarely let myself have fast food during the week. But tomorrow's Saturday & I just told Jeff we're heading over to The Diamond Drive-In for bacon cheeseburgers for lunch!!

    And i will be here bright & early Monday morning to talk about the P-Dub's debut :) CANNOT WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The burger looks yummy! And s'more is to cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is AWESOME that you have cows!? Do you drink their milk? My mom would be in heaven, she only drinks raw milk! You're like me, I always think of money by what I could buy with it. Ha ha, I love your blog! I would love for you to come check mine out :)
    rolleduppretty.com
    Have a great day!
    Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay and PS that hamburger looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl you know how to cook one mean hamburger! I need you to come cook that for me! It looks out of this world and that picture speaks a million about how juicy it is! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy heaven...that looks delicious!

    I know what you mean about "fat girl day." I've had a lot of those lately. My a$$ is growing by the day.

    Don't know why I can't close the "hatch!"

    HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelli - I've been meaning to ask you how did you get that pretty pink & green frame around your recipe for this post?

    I've been wanting to do something similar when i post my tailgate menus each week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...