Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Spence's Baby Shower

 
 
 As you know Nick's brother and his wife are having their first child and it's a boy.
His name will be Spencer Lynn and call him Spence
Above is the invitation and I have marked out the address for privacy reasons but I think it turned out super cute. Baby Spence will here the end of January or the first of February so it will not be long.
The cake was super cute and it tasted amazing I have what I call "Karen my cake lady" and if she isn't available I get so nervous because I cant find someone else that I like. Christi's sister knew a lady in and it turned out great so that a good to know incase "Karen my cake lady" isn't available any other time. It even tastes great it was strawberry on top piece and chocolate on bottom.  
 

After hosting showers I have found it easier and the same price to get it catered.
We served Chick fil A chicken minis, muffins, biscuits, sausage balls, fruit and dip, cheese grits, breakfast casseroles, cinnamon rolls, along with milk, apple juice, orange juice, coffee and water.



 

Instead of a guest book everyone signed the letter S and it will go in his nursery. 

Maci & Gracy trying to figure out all of the baby food types and diaper game


Even though the weather was storming outside it turned out great and she got so many good gifts. 




I have to mention that Alyssa just moved into their new home and I am in love with her house I want to move in and let them build another. It was gorgeous and she made use of all the space.
Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...