Friday, January 9, 2015

oh hey Friday

 
 
 
one: 
 back working out after being off sucks so bad
I cant do squats or lounges without my knee hurting I've got to learn how to do a proper squat and lounge form. There has got to be some tricks to this right form stuff
Its like I cant go down enough to get my knees and toes right
All this time I was doing squats I haven't been doing them right so I'm learning form is key


two:
besides working out I have been lazy and useless this week I can't get back into my routine and its driving me crazy. I have so much to do around here. I have spent this whole week on Pinterest.


three:
tuesday I am getting my wisdom teeth out.
they have never bothered me so I have never felt the need for them to come out but I have noticed that my teeth are moving and I am not liking my teeth crowding and looking all janked up
I only have 3 wisdom teeth not 4 crazy


four:
Wal-mart got hacked and my cards were used in a fraud case. I had so many charges to walmart.com while I was in Kansas and I knew it wasn't me. So now I have had to shut off debit and credit and using checks while my cards come in. I did pray that I would stop spending so much and stay on a budget.....God you play to much real funny lol
my gym membership, onstar, and iTunes are all linked to my card automatically and with it being the first of the month I may not be able to get into the gym when I go Monday. My cards need to hurry up
Needless to say you cant buy anything online with a check or cash so its working


five:
my granmaw whose is undergoing breast cancer treatments started loosing her hair and she is having a real hard time with that even though her wig looks exactly the same. I knew she was having a hard time and I freak over my hair as well so I can only imagine how hard it is for her. I called her to tell her I have decided to put some pink in my hair to represent her she was like you don't have to do that I will be alright but I told her I'm doing it. What a great way to get the courage to do something funky with your hair.
 
Signature

2 comments:

  1. It does suck when your cards get jacked. I had that happen last year and once before. When it happened with my debit card i started using a credit card for everything and pay it off each month and boy did that really put into perspective what all i was wasting money on. I use one that has points and apply them to my december bill and pay for part of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your wisdom teeth. My doctor said that I wasn't born with any! I am going to count my blessings! I hope your recovery is smooth :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...